TITLE : District Trainer(equivalent to BPS-17) Location: Orakzai District
Location: Orakzai District
Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field (at least 16 years of education).At least 03 years of experience in software development or teaching early age coding in a leading public or private sector. Preference will be given to the candidates having domicile of newly merged areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
1 Visit assigned schools as per schedule approved by the Project Manager.
2 Train E&SE Department IT teachers and students on early age programming curriculum in assigned schools.
3 Ensure success of the project through implementation and coordination with assigned E&SE IT staff and school principal.
4 Visit district education office of concerned districts as and when required.
5 Submit daily, weekly and monthly activity reports on LMS and conduct student assessments.
6 Assist Project Manager in preparing relevant reports.
Terms & Conditions:
1. KP Project policy shall be followed for recruitment of staff against the posts.
2. Candidates applying online must completely fill the online application form and upload all the prerequisite documents. Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
3. Candidates must provide attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience certificate is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
4. Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
5. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
6. Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, Domicile certificate, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
7. If applying through postal address, please mention the ‘District’ applying for on the right top corner of the envelope. If District is not mentioned, the candidate shall be offered any District on selection against the post.
8. KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.
If the candidate are applying for more than one location then any one of the submitted application shall be considered for scrutiny process. Therefore, Candidates must ensure that complete online application form with required documents are submitted.